The IEP cooperates closely with the Federal Foreign Office and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) as well as the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
On behalf of German and European partners, IEP conducts comprehensive trainings within the framework of the EU enlargement process and the European Neighborhood Policy (ENP).
The programs combine interactive learning methods with a specific knowledge and experience exchange. Applicability and transfer of know-how are the main focus of our training workshops in order to contribute to successful convergence between the target countries and the EU.
Since 2003 IEP has organized:
- Over 350 trainings and seminars
- In 20 countries
- With over 3200 participants from public administration, civil society and private sector.
Are you interested in the work of the Capacity Development department? Contact Dominic Maugeais.
- Stabilisation and association process for South East and Eastern Europe
- Harmonisation of legislation
- Management of structural funds
- Project cycle management
- Fight with corruption and prevention measures
- Good governance
- Training of trainers programs
- Specific specialisation workshops
- EU negotiations training
- Study trips to EU institutions
- Development of groups-oriented studying materials
- Administration employees on central, regional and local levels
- EU-offices in the administrations
- Civil society actors
- Senior officials