Senior Project Manager, Research Associate
East European Studies at Freie Universität Berlin; European Studies at University of Passau and Ukrainian Catholic University in Lviv.
Degree: Master of Arts
Responsibilities at the IEP
- Organization and implementation of training programmes regarding the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement (focus on the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area) on behalf of the German Federal Foreign Office and Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- Focus of trainings: Implementation of the AA/DCFTA in the public administration, legal harmonisation with the acquis communautaire, parliamentary EU coordination, monitoring of the AA/DCFTA within Civil Society Organisations, EU Project Cycle Management
- Organization and implementation of conferences and EU study trips
Fields of Expertise
- Association Agreement and Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (AA/DCFTA) between the European Union and Ukraine
- Reform processes and good governance in public administration
- European Neighbourhood Policy and Eastern Partnership
German, English, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French
Institut für Europäische Politik e.V.
Fax IEP: +49-30-889134-99