“Europa von A bis Z”
“Europa von A bis Z” is the reference book for Europe. In over 70 contributions European experts explain on a sound academic basis all the important topics and terms from the politics, economy, and history of European unification. The paperback is geared towards anyone interested in Europe looking for a reliable source on the current status of European political topics.
The revised and updated new edition contains:
- an informative introduction to the history of European integration and a chronology,
- a comprehensive dictionary including the most important topics and all EU institutions,
- presentations of all EU institutions and how they work,
- a glossary with key terms,
- references to the EU Treaties and recommended literature.
Renowned EU researchers explain the core topics of European Integration. The pocket book offers background knowledge and thus is the perfect guide through current Europe: an indispensable work of reference.
Europa von A bis Z
Edited by Weidenfeld, Werner; Wessels, Wolfgang
14. Edition 2015, ca. 500 p., ca. 22 €
The book can be ordered at the Nomos Shop.
“Europa von A bis Z“ is a project of the “Institut für Europäische Politik“ (Institute for European Politics) in cooperation with the Centrum für angewandte Politikforschung (Center for Applied Policy Research, CAP) at the University of Munich and the Jean Monnet Lehrstuhl für Politische Wissenschaft (Jean Monnet Chair) of the University of Cologne.